Stater Bros. Markets to Open Its First Supermarket in Ladera Ranch
San Bernardino, California (May 28, 2020) – Stater Bros. Markets is excited to announce the opening of its first supermarket to serve the community of Ladera Ranch. The new store will be located at 25636 Crown Valley Parkway and will be the thirtieth Stater Bros. location in Orange County.
Our new store will officially open for business on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 7:00 a.m. with thorough cleaning and sanitation procedures in place for a safe, reassuring shopping environment. After Wednesday it will be open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., with 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays dedicated exclusively for senior shoppers. The new store will be led by Store Manager, Maurice Saavedra who has nearly 17 years of service with the company.
“We are pleased to bring Stater Bros.’ unique brand of high quality fresh foods, friendly service, and exceptional value to the discerning shoppers of Ladera Ranch,” said Stater Bros. CEO Pete Van Helden. “We appreciate the warm welcome given to us from the residents of Ladera Ranch and look forward to becoming a fixture in this great community,” Van Helden concluded.
At 48,000 sq. ft., the new supermarket will feature:
•A full-service Fresh Meat Department
• A full-service Fresh Seafood Department
• Fresh sushi handcrafted in-house daily
• A full-service Deli offering our famous Cleo & Leo fried chicken, specialty sandwiches, charcuterie meats and fine cheeses, and a full line of available party trays
• A full-service Bakery with artisan breads and rolls, specialty single-serve desserts, Cleo & Leo classic cakes, and in-house cake decorators to assist with your special occasion needs
• A Floral Department
• A garden-fresh Produce Department f
• Fresh fruit cut daily at a prominently displayed cutting station
• High-end, premium wines and an extensive craft beer selection
• Gourmet, natural/organic, and global foods
• Freshly prepared, grab-and-go food items for the ultimate in convenience
• Specialty foods to accommodate vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diets
• Modern features such as beautiful, low-maintenance flooring and energy-efficient LED lighting
In honor of Stater Bros.’ long-standing tradition of giving back to the communities it serves, Stater Bros. Charities will present donations totaling $30,000 to Family Assistance Ministries, Laura’s House, the YMCA of Ladera Ranch, the James Henry Ransom Foundation, Working Wardrobes, and New Beginnings for Animals.