Farm fresh food, small town vibe!
At Founders Park!
EVERY SUNDAY 9 am - 1 pm
The Ladera Rancho Chamber of Commerce is excited to sponsor the Ladera Ranch Farmers' Market - a "virus responsible" market held every Sunday of the year from 9 am - 1 pm in the parking lot of Founders Park at 28275 Avendale in Ladera Ranch.
We've put together more than 50 of Orange County's best farmers and cottage producers selling staples and unique items you can stock your fridge with and Food Truck Row, a collection of food, drink and sweets trucks to grab on the way out!
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for market updates!
Walk, ride your bike or drive to to this great weekly event! Now with MORE parking!
2nd / 4th Sunday
1st / 3rd Sunday
• Stay home if you are at-risk or sick.
• Please continue SOCIAL DISTANCING.
• All participants are required to wear a fabric face covering. Everyone. Bring one with you or we have them available for purchase. You MUST wear one. We are not kidding about this because we want to keep the community safe.
• Touch only what you are buying.
• Please bring the little ones - but keep them close.
• Service animals only, by order of the Orange County Health Care Agency.
• Hand sanitizer available on site.
• We have FUN!
The Ladera Ranch Farmers' Market is located in the Founders Park and Avendale Clubhouse parking lots adjacent to Founders Park @ 28275 Avendale in Ladera Ranch (see map below) and is held every Sunday all year long.
If you are interested in being a vendor, please understand that we get a lot of requests and have very limited space. You may e-mail us at LRFarmersMarket@yahoo.com and include the following: