First of all, we welcome all the former RSM Chamber Members to our family here at the Ladera Rancho Chamber. In case you missed the email from our President, Moby Young we wanted to provide a quick summary of what was in that message to everyone of our members.
- RSM Chamber will be/has voted to dissolve due in part to the resignation of Suzanne Singh.
- Ladera Rancho Chamber Board voted to adopt RSM Chamber members in an act of good faith because we believe in supporting local business and did not feel it was right to just leave the RSM business community without any support.
- As part of the dissolution, RSM Chamber Memberships would be/are terminated and the Ladera Rancho Chamber voted to adopt our neighbors and honor their membership terms under the Ladera Rancho Chamber and at no cost to the next renewal date.
- Any RSM Chamber Member not wishing to be a part of the Ladera Rancho Chamber can decline this offer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In contrast to RSM Chamber, we are 100% volunteer driven and managed by a seven member volunteer Board of Directors comprised of business owners and professionals that live and work along the Antonio Corridor.
- Moby Young, our President is a State Farm Agent in Newport Beach and because of schedule conflicts with this adoption, has been unable to attend any events but plans to do so as his calendar frees up.
- The LRCC is looking for volunteers to serve at events, on committees or even on the Board of Directors and if you are interested, please email email@example.com for more info!
-Board of Directors