Farm fresh food, small town vibe!
At Founders Park!
EVERY SUNDAY 9 am - 1 pm
The Ladera Rancho Chamber of Commerce is excited to sponsor the Ladera Ranch Farmers' Market every Sunday from 9 am - 1 pm in the parking lot of Founders Park at 28275 Avendale Blvd. in Ladera Ranch. Drive, walk or ride your bike! (we have FREE bike valet service).
We've put together more than 50 of Orange County's best farmers, cottage producers, food trucks and craft vendors selling great food and products you can't find at stores.
The produce is grown locally using sustainable methods to reduce climate impact - much is organic. The small batch specialty producers make their products nearby using only the highest quality ingredients. Most of our products are made or hand picked by local artisans. All are selected with love!
We always have a good variety of food trucks selling pizza, grilled items, breakfast burritos, Mexican food, burgers, crepes and the like. Come hungry!
We also feature local businesses, games, and bike mechanics and a knife sharpener on alternate Sundays. Live music too!
Follow Ladera Ranch Farmers Market
on Facebook or Instagram for market updates!
Parking is available along Daisy Street or in the Avendale Clubhouse parking lot.
2nd / 4th Sunday
1st / 3rd Sunday
• Stay home if you are at-risk or sick.
• Please continue SOCIAL DISTANCING.
• All participants are required to wear a fabric face covering. Everyone. Bring one with you or we have them available for purchase. You MUST wear one. We are not kidding about this because we want to keep the community safe.
• Touch only what you are buying.
• Please bring the little ones - but keep them close.
• Service animals only because there is open food, by order of the Orange County Health Care Agency.
• Hand sanitizer available on site.
• Have FUN! Be a part of the community!
The Ladera Ranch Farmers' Market is located in the Founders Park and Avendale Clubhouse parking lots adjacent to Founders Park @ 28275 Avendale in Ladera Ranch (see map below) and is held every Sunday all year long.
WANT TO BE A VENDOR?
How do you know you are a fit at our market? Have you visited? We encourage you to.
We get requests from potential vendors daily. If you have visited and are still interested, you may drop off a $35 application fee to us at the market.
We can be found at the Ladera Rancho Chamber of Commerce tent.
We will e-mail you an application to fill out. After careful consideration, we'll let you know if you have been approved. Either way, you will get a yes or a no.
Here is some of what we'll ask you on the application:
Instagram is our market social platform. We will not consider any vendor who does not have an Instagram account because we frequently mention and tag our partner vendors.