Locally grown, made fresh!
EVERY SUNDAY 9 am - 1 pm
The Ladera Rancho Chamber of Commerce is excited to sponsor the Ladera Ranch Farmers' Market - a "virus responsible" market held every Sunday of the year from 9 am - 1 pm in the in the Mercantile West Shopping Center at 25692 Crown Valley Parkway.
We've put together 30 of Orange County's best farmers and cottage producers selling staples and unique items you can stock your fridge with.
Grab the family, some shopping bags and come out for this FUN Sunday event!!
• Please stay home if you are at-risk or sick.
• We practice SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times. And you will too!
• All participants are required to wear a face mask. Everyone. They are available to purchase in a variety of cool styles. Gloves are recommended.
• Touch only what you are buying.
• Please bring the little ones - but keep them close.
• Animals are not permitted by the health dept (we love them). Spot will be fine for an hour.
• Hand washing and sanitizer available on site.
The Ladera Ranch Farmers' Market is located in the Mercantile West Shopping Center at 25692 Crown Valley Parkway in Ladera Ranch (see map below) and is held every Sunday all year long.
If you are interested in performing at our market, email us at email@example.com with a description of what you do.
If you are interested in being a vendor, e-mail the same address and include the following: