Locally grown, made fresh!
Now at Founders Park!
EVERY SUNDAY 9 am - 1 pm
The Ladera Rancho Chamber of Commerce is excited to sponsor the Ladera Ranch Farmers' Market - a "virus responsible" market held every Sunday of the year from 9 am - 1 pm in the parking lot of Founders Park at 28275 Avendale in Ladera Ranch.
We've put together more than 40 of Orange County's best farmers and cottage producers selling staples and unique items you can stock your fridge with and Food Truck Row, a collection of food, drink and sweets trucks to grab on the way out!
Walk, ride your bike or drive to to this great weekly event! Now with MORE parking!
• Please stay home if you are at-risk or sick.
• We practice SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times. And you will too!
• All participants are required to wear a face mask. Everyone. They are available to purchase in a variety of cool styles.
• Touch only what you are buying.
• Please bring the little ones - but keep them close.
• Animals are not permitted by the health dept (we love them). Spot will be fine for an hour.
• Hand washing and sanitizer available on site.
The Ladera Ranch Farmers' Market is located in the Founders Park and Avendale Clubhouse parking lots adjacent to Founders Park @ 28275 Avendale in Ladera Ranch (see map below) and is held every Sunday all year long.
If you are interested in being a vendor, please understand that we get a lot of requests and have very limited space. You may e-mail us at LRFarmersMarket@yahoo.com and include the following: